Keep It Real and Objective
Thank you for contributing to the community.
Your opinion will help others to make decisions about suppliers.
Please Stick to Surelynk Review & Rating Guidelines and do not post.
- Aggressive or discriminatory Language
- Trade Secrets or Confidential Information
Thank you for doing your part to Keep Surelynk as the most trusted place to find the Job and reliable Suppliers You Love.
Surelynk Review & Rating Guidelines
Most Job seekers and Buyers rely on Surelynk.com reviews and other user-submitted content to find jobs and suppliers they love. Please follow these guidelines to ensure that everyone can benefit from a helpful, balanced and authentic community.
- Tell it like it is… for real — We approve reviews and interview details that offer insights that can only come from a customer, employee or job who's been there within the past five years. Please only submit one supplier/company review.
- Stay balanced — We believe there's something positive about every supplier/company, and that even the companies considered Benchmarks have something they can improve upon. So, we invite you to think about suppliers from a few perspectives and include both a pro and a con to provide a balanced review.
- Take the high road — We encourage a healthy and constructive discussion about the company/ supplier. We don't accept reviews that include malicious personal attacks (by name, title or association).
- Stay calm — We realize talking about suppliers can get some people wound up, but we don't approve reviews that include certain profanities, or any obscenities, aggressive, or discriminatory language that we consider unacceptable for our community. We will reject reviews that include accusations of, or threats of, violence.
- Help others — Surelynk.com is about sharing information that helps the entire community. We reject reviews that do not relate to a supplier, are too specific to your personal situation, are off-topic or are otherwise not useful or meaningful to our community. We will reject any content meant as an advertisement or containing a web link.
- Be authentic — All reviews should be original – no substantial quoted material from other sources, including (but not limited to) websites, e-mail correspondence, other reviews, etc.
- Keep your secrets — There is a difference between providing insight and insider information. Do not submit reviews that reveal trade secrets or other confidential, internal company information. To safeguard privacy, we do not allow you to identify yourself or include any contact information (about yourself or others) in your posts.
- Remember your grammar — Your writing doesn't have to be perfect, but we expect you to make an effort. Please do not use excessive capitalisation or punctuation, poor grammar and/or spelling, improper formatting, nonsense words, repeated words or filler characters.
Supplier responses are also moderated using the Review and Ratings Guidelines, with the exception that we do allow suppliers to include their contact information. When responding, we specifically ask suppliers to:
- Be courteous and professional.
- Do not include links to websites or surveys.
- Do not include the name of the individual you believe wrote the review.
Please note that Surelynk.com moderates supplier responses after they have posted. Therefore, if the response does not meet the guidelines, it may be shown for a short time before we pull it down.